Nancy’s practice includes basic and more complex estate planning, long term and crisis life care planning and asset management, drafting of trusts including Medicaid complaint Miller and QIT Trusts and Supplemental Needs Trusts, representation and assistance with other Medicaid planning issues, probate and trust administration and conservatorships. Nancy A. Cogar is admitted to practice law in the State of Tennessee, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit.
- B.S. in Political Science from Trinity College, Washington, D.C. 1989
- M.S. Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism, New York 1995
- J.D. from Nashville School of Law 2013.
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Chattanooga Bar Association
- Christian Legal Society
- Colson Fellow